- Help residents to socialise within the home, providing a happy and stimulating experience whilst enhancing their intellectual and social wellbeing
- Encourage staff members, relatives and friends to participate in activities
- Take residents into the community when required, including to hospital appointments
- Assist in planning and running of special events such as the summer garden party
- Assist in planning ongoing activities in conjunction with resident needs and wishes, and encourage residents to take part
- Help maintain full and accurate records of activities in order to monitor, record and evaluate individual and group participation and success
- Provide company on a one-one basis for residents who are unable to participate in any form of activity
Do you have what it takes?
Our reputation means everything to us, and this is entirely built on the work done by every single person working with us. We are looking for people who want to be proud of the service they are providing and will help us to be the best at what we do.
You’ll need stamina, patience, team spirit and to have a sincere interest in working with people who need your help and support.