- Observing, monitoring and recording residents’ conditions
- Assisting nursing staff with clinical duties including taking temperatures, pulse and weight, food and fluid charts etc
- Communication with residents, relatives and carers
- Providing personal care including infection prevention and control, food, personal hygiene and overall reassurance, comfort and safety.
Do you have what it takes?
Our reputation means everything to us, and this is entirely built on the work done by every single person working with us. We are looking for people who want to be proud of the service they are providing and will help us to be the best at what we do.
You’ll need stamina, patience, team spirit and to have a sincere interest in working with people who need your help and support.
Bank staff also required
We are also looking for Bank staff to provide cover when we need it e.g. for holiday or sickness, the hours you work will vary.
- No set hours
- Option to accept or decline work
- Opportunity to gain valuable work experience and access to training
- Access to internal vacancies if your circumstances change and you are looking for a permanent position
“A very calm time of the day”
Read how working nights fits in with Sarah’s family life perfectly.
Read Sarah’s story >