Care Worker vacancies in Waterlooville, near Portsmouth
We’re looking for dedicated care workers to assist the delivery of our services at South Africa Lodge specialist nursing home in Waterlooville, Hampshire. You will be caring for our residents who have complex needs.
We have day and night vacancies as well as 12-month fixed-term contracts available.
£9 per hour + Benefits
- Observing, monitoring and recording residents’ conditions
- Assisting nursing staff with clinical duties including taking temperatures, pulse and weight, food and fluid charts etc
- Communication with residents, relatives and carers
- Providing personal care including infection prevention and control, food, personal hygiene and overall reassurance, comfort and safety.
Do you have what it takes?
Our reputation means everything to us, and this is entirely built on the work done by every single person working with us. We are looking for people who want to be proud of the service they are providing and will help us to be the best at what we do.
You’ll need stamina, patience, team spirit and to have a sincere interest in working with people who need your help and support.
Bank staff also required
We are also looking for Bank staff to provide cover when we need it e.g. for holiday or sickness, the hours you work will vary.
- No set hours
- Option to accept or decline work
- Opportunity to gain valuable work experience and access to training
- Access to internal vacancies if your circumstances change and you are looking for a permanent position
If you are a care worker or think you have what it takes to become one, then apply now or register your interest…
For more information about any of our roles, you can call us between 8am and 8pm on 0333 444 0936