Catering Assistant jobs in Curdridge, near Southampton
We’re looking for a Catering Assistant to provide catering services to our residents. This position is based in our specialist nursing home: Kitnocks House in Curdridge, near Botley.
- Prepare trollies for collection at different times during the day, ensuring all residents dietary needs are catered for
- Assist with serving up meals
- Load the dishwasher and/or wash-up by hand
- Ensure food trollies are wiped down and stored in a safe place, when not in use
- Adhere to the kitchen cleaning rota and ensure the kitchen is hygienically clean
- Assist the Chef with other duties as and when required
- Maintain friendly contact with residents
Do you have what it takes?
Our reputation means everything to us, and this is entirely built on the work done by every single person working with us. We are looking for people who want to be proud of the service they are providing and will help us to be the best at what we do.
You’ll need stamina, patience, team spirit and to have a sincere interest in working with people who need your help and support.