- Prepare and set up meals and drinks
- Clean crockery, cutlery, utensils, containers and equipment
- Clean floors, work surfaces, furnishings and related equipment
- Ensure proper standards of cleanliness are maintained, exercising due diligence regarding food safety and to ensure that hygiene and food handling regulations are strictly adhered to at all times
- Comply with Health and Safety at work, COSHH, Environmental Health regulations and Fire Procedures
- Promptly report all mechanical defects and hazards to the Head Chef
Essential: Must demonstrate understanding of religious, cultural and medical needs of residents and how these may influence the work of the Kitchen
Do you have what it takes?
Our reputation means everything to us, and this is entirely built on the work done by every single person working with us. We are looking for people who want to be proud of the service they are providing and will help us to be the best at what we do.
You’ll need stamina, patience, team spirit and to have a sincere interest in working with people who need your help and support.