Chef vacancies in Mytchett, Surrey
We’re looking for dedicated Chefs to provide a comprehensive catering service at our new specialist nursing home, Marula Lodge, in Mytchett, Surrey. Cornerstone Healthcare specialise in the provision of care and treatment to those with neurological degenerative illness with complex mental health issues and challenging behaviours.
- Prepare, cook and present meals for residents
- Help to devise and maintain rotational menus to provide choice for residents within an agreed budget
- Ensure dietary needs and preferences of residents are met
- Ensure adequate and safe storage of all kitchen provisions and equipment
- Ensure proper standards of cleanliness are maintained, exercising due diligence regarding food safety and to ensure that hygiene and food handling regulations are strictly adhered to at all times
- Comply with Health and Safety at work, COSHH, Environmental Health regulations and Fire Procedures
Why work for Cornerstone Healthcare?
Earn more: Cornerstone Healthcare are amongst the best payers for care work – we even pay you during breaks!
Great work/life balance: For clinical staff, our unique shift pattern means you only work 7 days in every 14-day period
Specialist training: Unique programme which goes above and beyond what is offered by most care providers
- Excellent benefits including: cash back on glasses, dental checkups and other health appointments; free 24-hr GP helpline; discounts at over 600 outlets + much more
Supporting your development: Nurses get reimbursement of CPD fees for revalidation (up to £1,000 over 3 years) and we pay your NMC registration fee (subject to conditions)
What our staff think…
Having issues with this video? Watch on YouTube
Book your time slot
When: Sat 19th Sep, 10am-3pm
Where: The Mytchett Centre, 140 Mytchett Rd, GU16 6AA
Complete the short form below
We’ll call you back at a time that suits you to confirm your appointment
We’ll email you full details, including where to go on the day