Credit Controller vacancy in Waterlooville, near Portsmouth
We’re looking for a Credit Controller to assist with the day to day operations of the Finance department, including credit control and processing of invoices. The role will be based at our specialist care home: South Africa Lodge, in Waterlooville, near Portsmouth.
Full-time – £24-25,000 per year + Benefits
- Issuing invoices to debtors and residents
- Credit control for residents’ personal spend accounts as well as dealing with Clinical Commissioning Groups and Local Authorities
- Resolving issues with funders
- Providing debtors’ reconciliations
- Entering and coding financial transactions
- Making bank deposits and reconciliations
- Checking all financial transactions for accuracy
- Keying data into the company accounting system
- Supporting the Finance Team with requests and audits
Candidates must have experience with the following:
- Sage Line 50
- Finance within a healthcare environment
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Bookkeeping practices
- Accounting systems
Do you have what it takes?
Our reputation means everything to us, and this is entirely built on the work done by every single person working with us. We are looking for people who want to be proud of the service they are providing and will help us to be the best at what we do.