Laundry Assistant vacancy in Waterlooville, near Portsmouth
We are looking for a bank assistant to provide a high standard of laundry service within our specialist nursing home. You will provide cover when we need it e.g. for holiday or sickness – the hours you work will vary.
- No set hours
- Option to accept or decline work
- Opportunity to gain valuable work experience and access to training
- Access to internal vacancies if your circumstances change and you are looking for a permanent position
- Launder, iron, segregate and distribute residents personal clothing
- Ensure all bed, table and kitchen linen is laundered
- Ensure the laundry area is kept clean and separate areas maintained
Must be available to work weekends.
Do you have what it takes?
Our reputation means everything to us, and this is entirely built on the work done by every single person working with us. We are looking for people who want to be proud of the service they are providing and will help us to be the best at what we do.
If you think you have what it takes, then apply now or register your interest…