Peripatetic Nurse jobs in Waterlooville, near Portsmouth
We are recruiting a Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN) at Cornerstone Healthcare to deliver the high clinical standards we’re known for. In this role you’ll travel across our two specialist care homes: South Africa Lodge in Waterlooville and Kitnocks House in Curdridge and it involves the care of vulnerable adults with complex mental and physical health needs.
Full-time – 42 hours per week – £20.20 per hour + benefits
- Liaising with all members of the team and key stakeholders including family, friends, visiting professionals and commissioners to ensure holistic care of our residents
- Assessing, developing and implementing plans of care for effective nursing care
- Supporting senior nursing staff in providing direction, supervision and leadership of team members
- Direct line management of Senior Carers
- Providing clinical leadership within the Lodge/Wing on a daily basis
Do you have what it takes?
Our reputation means everything to us, and this is entirely built on the work done by every single person working with us. We are looking for people who want to be proud of the service they are providing and will help us to be the best at what we do.
You’ll need stamina, patience, team spirit and to have a sincere interest in working with people who need your help and support.
Essential: Must be RGN or RMN qualified