Quality and Compliance Assistant vacancy in Waterlooville, near Portsmouth
We’re looking for a Quality and Compliance Assistant to support the delivery of robust processes throughout the group in order to provide assurance on quality internally and externally. You will be responsible for collecting, analysing and reporting data as well as supporting teams to improve and monitor the quality of our service delivery. The role will be based at our specialist care home: South Africa Lodge, in Waterlooville, near Portsmouth.
Full-time – £18,720 per year + Benefits
- Support the Quality and Compliance Officer to ensure the audit programme throughout the company is followed, ensuring action plans are in place and delivered
- Carry out audits in line with the Company audit schedule
- Liaise with Heads of Departments in the delivery of quality improvement initiatives and auditing
- Collect, analyse and report on data for service delivery
- Undertake surveys, and research programmes
- Support teams and systems to improve and monitor the quality of service delivery
- Support the Quality and Compliance Officer with actual and trend data in their objective of incident reduction and management
- Maintain evidence / reports and standards
- Prepare reports
Do you have what it takes?
Our reputation means everything to us, and this is entirely built on the work done by every single person working with us. We are looking for people who want to be proud of the service they are providing and will help us to be the best at what we do.