Hours of work
40 per week
Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00. A degree of flexibility will be required as occasional weekend audits may be necessary.
Role of the Compliance Officer
Being part of a friendly and diverse team, you will be implanting internal and external audit programmes, analysing data and compiling action plans to ensure ongoing improvement. Practice development is a key part of the implementation of our audit outcomes and working with the wider team you will effectively support with implementing outcomes as part of your role.
Overview of responsibilities
- Contribute to the completion of Clinical and Standard Audits within reporting timeframes.
- To work with each service on measuring performance and preparing for external regulatory inspection procedures through audit, observations, reporting and peer support.
- To ensure the audit programme is followed, supporting action plans to be in place and delivered in a timely way.
- Undertake surveys, audit and research programmes as directed.
- To support teams and systems to improve and monitor the quality-of-service delivery.
- To maintain evidence / reports and standards in order to achieve a minimum CQC rating of ‘good’.
We still apply COVID-19 protections for our residents and employees. Employees must have a minimum of two vaccinations and a lateral flow test will be required when visiting services.