Senior Care Assistant jobs in Waterlooville, near Portsmouth
We are recruiting Senior Care Assistants at South Africa Lodge specialist care home in Waterlooville, Hampshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join the expanding, leading provider Cornerstone Healthcare. You will be caring for our residents who have complex needs.
- Support the nurse in charge to run shifts through allocation of shift plans and daily tasks
- Provide planned personal care for residents
- Assist the nurse in the assessment of residents’ care needs and report on their condition
- Prioritise the workload of the care team
- Observe residents’ progress and report changes
- Induction of new staff allocating tasks to meet shift and care plans
- Keep accurate and informative records of residents’ behaviour
Do you have what it takes?
Our reputation means everything to us, and this is entirely built on the work done by every single person working with us. We are looking for people who want to be proud of the service they are providing and will help us to be the best at what we do.
You’ll need stamina, patience, team spirit and to have a sincere interest in working with people who need your help and support.
Essential: Must have NVQ Level 2/3