Senior Nurse job vacancy in Curdridge, near Southampton
We’re looking for a dedicated Senior Nurse (RGN /RNLD/ RMN) to provide clinical leadership to assist the delivery of services in our specialist care home, Kitnocks House, in Curdridge, near Botley. You will be caring for our residents who have complex needs.
- Full-time – 42 hrs per week
- Rolling shift pattern – 4 shifts week one and 3 shifts week two
- £20.20 per hour
- Providing clinical leadership, taking lead responsibility for the assessment of needs, development of support/ treatment plans, implementation and evaluation of personalised programmes of care for residents
- Facilitating and leading a process that enables an understanding of the principles of person-centred care; supporting collaborative therapeutic relationships with residents, enabling residents to make informed decision about their care through use of effective leadership skills
- Providing leadership to the care and nursing functions of the home
- Assisting in the design and administration of an evaluation of the nursing standards and nursing service provision
- Forming part of the nurse on call Rota for out of hours
Do you have what it takes?
Our reputation means everything to us, and this is entirely built on the work done by every single person working with us. We are looking for people who want to be proud of the service they are providing and will help us to be the best at what we do.
You’ll need stamina, patience, team spirit and to have a sincere interest in working with people who need your help and support.
Essential: Must be RGN or RMN qualified