Be a Carer Join our amazing team and make a difference
Are you looking for a rewarding career with a company that puts residents first?
Are you passionate about providing the best care you possibly can?
We’re looking for dedicated care workers to assist the delivery of our services at specialist nursing home in Waterlooville and Curdridge (near Botley). You will be caring for our residents who have complex needs.
£9 per hour + Paid breaks + Benefits
- Observing, monitoring and recording residents’ conditions
- Assisting nursing staff with clinical duties including taking temperatures, pulse and weight, food and fluid charts etc
- Communication with residents, relatives and carers
- Providing personal care including infection prevention and control, food, personal hygiene and overall reassurance, comfort and safety.
Do you have what it takes?
Our reputation means everything to us, and this is entirely built on the work done by every single person working with us. We are looking for people who want to be proud of the service they are providing and will help us to be the best at what we do.
You’ll need stamina, patience, team spirit and to have a sincere interest in working with people who need your help and support.
Why work for Cornerstone Healthcare?
Earn £9 per hour: Cornerstone Healthcare are amongst the best payers for care work in Hampshire plus you get paid breaks
Great work/life balance: Our unique shift pattern means you only work 7 days in every 14-day period
Specialist training: Unique programme which goes above and beyond what is offered by most care providers
- Excellent benefits including: cash back on glasses, dental checkups and other health appointments; free 24-hr GP helpline; discounts at over 600 outlets + much more
What our staff think…
Having issues with this video? Watch on YouTube
We are currently recruiting for our services in Waterlooville and Curdridge. If you think you have what it takes, then apply now.
For more information about any of our roles, you can call us between 8am and 8pm on 0333 444 0936