We are Cornerstone Healthcare Group Limited (also referred to as “we” / “our” / “us”) and operate the following specialist nursing homes:
- South Africa Lodge [South Africa Lodge Limited] incorporated in England and Wales
Company number: 03647417
South Africa Lodge, 43 Stakes Hill Road, Waterlooville, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO7 7LA
- Kitnocks House [Kitnocks Specialist Care Limited] incorporated in England and Wales
Company number: 08092485
Kitnocks House, Wickham Road, Curdridge, Southampton, Hampshire, SO32 2HG
- Marula Lodge [Marula Lodge Limited] incorporated in England and Wales
Company number: 9408419
Marula Lodge, 156 Mytchett Road, Mytchett, Camberley GU16 6AE
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email, phone number, etc)
- Details of any enquiry you make through forms on our websites
- Details relating to a job application
- Unique IDs such as an IP address used to track how you use our website
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete an enquiry, ‘send us a message’ or ‘request a call back’ form
- Sign up for an email newsletter
- Apply for a job
- Complete a survey or provide feedback on a form on our websites or by email
- Use or view our websites via your browser’s cookies
- We may also collect your data in other ways which are specific to a particular need
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Deal with your enquiry or message
- Send you useful information in our email newsletters
- Consider your suitability for a career
- Gain feedback
- Gain insight into how our websites are being used
- Show you advertising on third party websites such as Google or Facebook
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data in one or more of the following places:
- WordPress database for forms completed on our websites
- MailChimp database for email newsletter sign ups
- Breezy HR database for job applications
- Secure email systems if you make an enquiry, as we may want to communicate by email
We will only retain your data for as long as it is required in relation to the purposes for which it was originally obtained or based on our legal and regulatory requirements. How long personal information will be retained for depends on the type of information it is and what it is being used for. For example, if you ask us not to send you marketing emails, we will stop sending you emails for marketing purposes (although we will keep a record of your preference not to be emailed). We will review our data retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We also review the information that we hold and delete anything that is no longer required.
We send marketing emails to those who have opted to receive them.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. You can always opt-out of any of our marketing emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Your right to object to processing – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Your right to data portability – you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to your under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to your. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Enhancing the content we provide, including videos, reviews and maps
- Understanding how you use our website
- Tailoring advertising on third party sites such as Google and Facebook
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our websites uses:
- Functionality – we use these cookies so that we recognise you on our websites and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising and analytics – we use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our websites, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our websites.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our websites features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Contact details can be found at https://ico.org.uk.